Baked Tuna Bites20 minutes 0 Reviews
Easter is right around the corner. Why not treat your favorite feline to these easy, homemade tuna cat treats?
- 1 can of tuna (drained)
- 1 cup of oat flour (you can easily make this flour yourself by grinding oats in a clean coffee grinder)
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon dried catnip
How to make it
- Preheat your oven to 350° F.
- Blend the tuna, oat flour, egg, olive oil and catnip in a food processor until you get a smooth and thick mixture.
- Roll the mixture into ½ teaspoon size balls and place these on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes (baking time varies depending on the oven).
- Let the cooked treats cool completely before serving.
Store these tuna cat treats in an airtight container in your refrigerator for up to a week.