Pumpkin Cat Treats30 min 3 Reviews
Pumpkin is in the spotlight this month and we want your kitty to know what the fuss is all about! You think your cat isn’t a fan of pumpkin? These homemade treats mix tuna for that fish flavour they love and catnip for that euphoric state they crave.
- 3/4 cup flour*, plus extra for dusting work surface
- 1 can of tuna (packed in water, drained)
- 2 tbsp of pumpkin puree (canned)
- 1 tsp dried catnip
* You can use white rice flour, brown rice flour or buckwheat flour for a wheat-free alternative.
How to make them:
- Preheat oven to 350⁰F (180⁰C).
- Mix all ingredients in a medium bowl until a dough is formed.
- Dust a work surface with some flour and roll the dough so that it forms a log of about an inch thick and cut into small bite size pieces.
- Place the small pieces of dough on a parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Cool and store in an air tight container in the refrigerator.
Was pumpkin a hit with your cat? Let us know by commenting below!